THIS PAGE IS FOR OWNERS ONLY
The Copperfield Homeowners Association is the governing body for the 149 townhomes in our neighborhood.
Please note that there are two other HOA’s in our immediate area — the Copperfield Condominium Association and the HOA for the Zero Lot Line homes at the behind the townhomes and condos. These properties are managed separately from our townhomes.
HOA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are hele monthly and open to all homeowners.
- Homeowners are encouraged to attend monthly meetings so that they can remain fully informed about the community.
- Board meetings are held each third Tuesday of the month, except in the months of November and December, when meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Typically meetings are held at the Cabana (pool area) – however in April 2020 meetings were switched to an online format due to social distancing measures.
- An Annual Meeting is held every October 15th to elect board members
- Tenants are not allowed to attend the HOA monthly or Annual meetings.
Current members of the Copperfield Townhomes HOA Board are:
- Leigh Tidwell, President
- Melissa Bourestom, Vice President
- Jonathan Hughes, Treasurer
- Grecia Zermeno, Secretary
- Kip Barton, Board Member at Large
- Carol Werther, Board Member at Large
- Bob Honigsfeld, Board Member at Large
Our HOA has several committees to assist with the ongoing work and projects required to keep our community thriving.
- Architecture — Review requests from homeowners for any proposed improvements, alterations or changes to the exterior of homes and lots.
- Communications — Send out email blasts, oversee website, initiate other community-wide communications as needed.
- Finance — Review financial documents, create annual budget and provide recommendations to board regarding overall financial structures and initiatives.
- Landscape — Provide oversight of all property landscaping.
- Rules and Regulations — Responsible for interpreting the By-Laws and the Declaration of the Association, establish rules regarding the use of the Common Area, swimming pool, parking areas and roads and responsible for the enforcement of these rules.
- VIP — Provide alerts to the community regarding safety issues, liaison with Dallas Police Department and manage the Volunteers In Patrol program.
- Welcome and Social — Provide a warm welcome to new neighbors in our community, provide resources and introductions, and help coordinate social activities for the neighborhood.
Please consider supporting our community by getting involved with one (or more) of these committees. No special skills are required, and all are welcome to participate. Click here to join a committee.